Thursday, October 9, 2014

Birthday Boys.

A few things about my boys as they turn one year older and wiser. 



 photo IMG_7723-1.jpg

My Kamden.  At four years old.  We call him Chubbers around here.  I love this boy so much.  I love his sweetness, his silliness, his laugh, and the way he still calls me Mamma in his tiny squeaky voice.  I love how innocent he still is and how much his eyes still sparkle.  I love the giant hugs I get each morning and how excited he is when he sees me after preschool and wraps his arms around my legs.  I love that Me (and his Dad) are his best friends.  I love that when he wakes up in the morning he usually starts with, "What fun thing are we going to do today?" and then asks for a bowl of fruit loops.  I love that he thinks Lightning McQueen is real and is his other Best friend.  I love that he loves cookies and treats as much as I do!  I secretly love and laugh inside when he calls someone a "bummy guy."  (He calls me one on a regular occasion...)  On his first day of preschool he proudly told me, "Guess what Mama!?  I didn't call anyone Buttheads or Bummy Guys today!"  (Proud Mom moment. :)  He is the kindest boy and can win over the hardest of hearts.  He can also tease and has his Dads sense of humor!  He is my sidekick and best friend.  I love this boy like crazy!  Happy Birthday Chubbers!



 photo IMG_7742-1.jpg

My Nolan.  At two years old.  Happy Birthday to my bright eyed, two year old, handsome man, Nolan Brey!!  Love this sweet boy!  He brings such peace and love into our home!  He loves his brothers like crazy and gives the best squeeze hugs in the world.  Kisses are rare, but he will always lean his cheek in to let you give him a kiss.  I love that he is still all about Mama and lets me sing and rock him to sleep every night just like he did when he was a tiny baby.  We sit in the rocking chair with his favorite blanket and he tells me "song."  We sing Twinkle Little Star, I am like a Star Shining Brightly, and You are my Sunshine... always, every night.  After which, we rock until I am ready to let him grow up a little more and then I lay him down.  He loves to cuddle and demands that we cuddle on the couch all the time.  This boy is mischievous, a thinker, a tease, and has the craziest run I have ever seen.  (His ear lobes flap in the wind... it's adorable.)  He will always be my sweet baby and I just want to hold on to this stage forever!  Love you Nolan Brey!  Happy Birthday baby boy!

No comments: