Friday, May 16, 2014

The Ball Park

The Ball Park is our happy place.  There is peace at the Ball Park.  We have had amazing weather this Spring and our baseball nights and days (trust me when I say there have been many) have stayed cool and the perfect temperature.  Maybe that has something to do with it, but in all honesty the Ball Park is where we are all happy.  My boys could live there.  I worry that if I let them, they would be unrecognizable after a twenty four hour period... after three hours they come home covered in dirt, cheeto hands, and sticky fingers.  All is well, as long as there are smiles.  I don't even remember taking these pictures, but I love them, blurry and all. :)

 photo IMG_7335.jpg

 photo IMG_7334.jpg

 photo IMG_7333.jpg

 photo IMG_7339.jpg

 photo IMG_7338.jpg

 photo IMG_7341.jpg

 photo IMG_7342.jpg

 photo IMG_7343.jpg

 photo IMG_7345.jpg

No comments: