Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Last Summer.

I can say last Summer right??  It's behind me.  I've moved beyond Summer.  I feel Fall in the air and I am ready for a change... A start to a new season.

So, last Summer I pulled out my camera from the recesses of wherever it was hiding in my office and took some pictures on a random day.  I really need to do that more often. :)  My boys are growing so fast right in front of me and it seems like it takes everything I've got to just keep up with them.  Nine thirty is bed time for me... I am no longer a night owl.  I know the morning is going to kick my butt if I don't get sleep and no craft time/project time/reading/etc is worth my lack of sleep.  Plus, I'm pretty sure my family hates when I am crabby and I get pretty crabby when I don't get sleep... or food. 

Moving on from that tangent.

We are those neighbors.  The kind that let our kids run through the sprinklers in their underwear.  I know you wish you could be our neighbor... Sadly, that empty lot behind our house was the last one.  We no longer have a view (except of our neighbors windows).  Definitely, time to consider a move to the country and wide open spaces.

Funny faces from my sweet baby boy.


 photo IMG_4605copy.jpg

 photo IMG_4604copy.jpg

 photo IMG_4606-threecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4607-fourcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4612-sixcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4609-fivecopy.jpg



 photo IMG_4601-twocopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4598-onecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4619-sevencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4628-ninecopy.jpg

Of course after running through the sprinklers you have to jump in the warm tub... with all of your brothers.

 photo IMG_4629-tencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4632-elevencopy.jpg

Love these boys of mine.

 photo IMG_4800-twelvecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_4801-thirteencopy.jpg

Nolan crawled on his belly most of the Summer.  The last week of August he finally got up on all fours.  I am perfectly ok with keeping him little as long as possible.  I would love for him to crawl for the next six months.  He is the sweetest boy.  He learned to clap and wave this last week.

 photo IMG_4810-fourteencopy.jpg

Zenock started First grade in the middle of August.  Holy Moly... Where does the time go?!?  I love this boy so much.  He has been so much fun and has grown up/matured a ton in the last little bit.  

 photo IMG_4829-sixteencopy.jpg

We are in full swing with Soccer and Baseball this Fall.  Zenock is kicking some trash... (literally) in Soccer this year.  He enjoys it a lot more and we aren't sure where the attitude came from, but he is quite the defensive player.  He is still small, but can take quite the beating in the game... In his last game a kid kicked the ball right at his face.  He totally shook it off and kept on playing where as others seem to have a huge melt down and the game is on hold for the next 5-10 minutes.  He is super quick and scores at least one goal a game and has helped assist numerous goals.  We love this kid.

 photo DSC_0189.jpg

 photo DSC_0353.jpg

 photo DSC_0192.jpg

 photo DSC_0201.jpg

No comments: