Saturday, June 15, 2013

#summerishere

I just titled a post with a hashtag... yes I did.  I feel like that is the title/subtitle/hashtag of every picture of my life right now and I should just smack it right there on the picture... #summerishere!  And we are loving every minute of it.  Mornings are lazy... my smallest two boys sleep in until 8:30/9:00 almost every day.  The oldest wakes up at his usual 6:30 on the dot...  He comes in my room, grabs the tablet, and watches Netflix (usually Scooby Doo) until I decide I can't be as lazy as an eight month old and a two year old.  (Sigh...=)

We stay in our pajamas until late.  Eat breakfast even later and usually have no place we need to be... I'm loving this schedule!  The other day we planned on going to Costco, because I was on my last 2 diapers... (How sad is it, that I let it get to that point!  Usually, I am far beyond prepared.)  We ended up at a friends house with lots of other friends letting our kids play in the water while we sat on the deck, ate watermelon, and chatted while our babies slept.  It was such a great #summerishere moment.

(I must mention that in all of our #summerishere moments, my boys (usually Zenock) makes the comment, "I really wish Mason, McKay, Mike, &; Heidi were here."  I can only agree.  We kinda sorta miss you lots Anderson family... Alabama Summer isn't the same with out you! =) )

One of our lazy Summer mornings in our pajamas we brought out one of our favorite toys for Nolan who had just learned to sit up a few days earlier.  He kinda loved it and would yell and growl at himself in the mirror.

 photo IMG_3883-onecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3888-twocopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3890-threecopy.jpg

I have major issues with leaving my babies before they turn One.  (Ok, so I have major issues with leaving my kids at all...)  But, I seriously have a heart attack just making an appointment to get my hair cut.  As soon as they are One I am much better about it, but until then... the two of us are attached.  I love that I am needed and yes; I know he would survive with out me.  I love that even if Nolan thinks I'm leaving his bottom lip will turn out and I get this face.  I dare you to walk away from this face.  It melts me.  
I. cannot. leave.

He is my precious baby boy and I will keep him by my side as long as I can, because one day he is going to want to run off and play and won't need me... as much. It is the sad truth.


 photo IMG_3891-fourcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3895-fivecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3897-sixcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3900-sevencopy.jpg

I loved Kamden's "photo bomb" in the above picture and Nolan checking to make sure I am still there. =)

 photo IMG_3901copy.jpg

 photo IMG_3903-sevencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3904-eightcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3906-ninecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3910-tencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3911-elevencopy.jpg

Love, Love, Love my Happy baby boy.


No comments: