Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Nolan @ Seven Months

My Baby turned Eight Months a week ago... I am so behind.

So here are a few pictures we snapped around seven months.

 photo IMG_3753-onecopy.jpg

Nolan rolls every where.  He loves to play and roll as long as his brothers are near him or in the room.  He has turned into the sweetest baby.  He is so happy and content all the time.  He still wakes up one-two (or more) times a night.  I'm used to it... so I don't do anything about it. 

Nolan is my best eater.  This kid can seriously eat and he would eat all day if I let him.  I feed him an average of 3-5 tubs of baby food a day... A DAY people!  I try and mix it with rice and stretch it out or grind up my own baby food for him.  He loves to eat and loves snacks, (puffs or yogurt melts).  He will start growling at me as soon as I pull them out of the pantry.  I'm still nursing him plenty as well.  Sometimes, I feel like a cow... =)

He growls... a lot.  If you growl at him.  He will growl back.  It will go back and forth and he will get louder and louder.  It is kinda hilarious and we love it.

Nolan has the most amazing fluffy baby chick hair.  I love it and can't get enough of it.  It stands up all on its own.  I wish it would stay this way forever.


 photo IMG_3757-twocopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3758-threecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3763-fourcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3768-fivecopy.jpg

His big blue eyes melt me every time I look at him.  He definitely has us all wrapped around his chubby little fingers.  When Nolan starts to get mad or frustrated he will put both hands up to his ears and start to cry... (like below).  It's kind of like telling me "enough pictures already Mom, just FEED me!" =)  We love this little boy... I want to smother him in kisses all day long and keep him little forever.


 photo IMG_3772-sixcopy.jpg

1 comment:

Kami said...

What a cute boy! Love his big blue eyes!