Friday, June 14, 2013

Nolan @ Eight Months


Nolan turned eight months May 28th... and finally sat up on his own the same week.  I have a weakness for cute babies in cute pajamas.  So forgive me if every picture looks the same... I could've added at least ten more.  I die at every facial expression and every face he pulls.  He is the sweetest little boy.  He is so happy and content to sit on the floor and play by himself.  He is currently getting his top two teeth.  He loves to tease us and growl at us every opportunity he gets.  He loves his brothers and hates to be passed around in Relief Society.  Last week an older lady was holding Nolan and he reached his hand towards me, stared at me, and didn't move for five minutes.  (I think he was terrified to move or cry.)  It was so darn cute and made me melt to know that, well, he needs me. =)

 photo IMG_3849-onecopy.jpg

How can you not love pajamas that have big ol' crab eyes that stare at you in the middle of the night.

 photo IMG_3850-twocopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3854-threecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3855-fourcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3856-fivecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3860-sixcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3861-sevencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3863-eightcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3866-ninecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3869-tencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3873-elevencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3875-twelvecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3876-thirteencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3877-fourteencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3879-fifteencopy.jpg

I can't get enough of this little boy.  We love him more than words.  He makes every day the best day ever. =)

No comments: