Thursday, April 11, 2013

 photo square-p0011.jpg


In case you missed it and aren't part of the Instagram community.  Here are the pictures I've shared there.  I have broken two phones in the past and lost lots of sweet pictures and memories.  I love that I can share my little moments via Instagram and later post them here.  One thing I am realizing is how important it is to use my other camera and capture some "good" images.  These are great for the moment, but not so much for detail.  Regardless, I love these sweet moments.

 photo square-p0012.jpg

Going ALL the way back to January... *Flirting with the girls at play group.  Nolan was big smiles.  *National Championship day: Notre Dame vs Alabama and all we own is Notre Dame apparel.  (We have recently changed this.)  *Nolan's first bumbo experience.  *We had a very mild winter.  It just stayed chilly around 40-50 degrees all winter.  *My Birthday lunch date with friends and two crazy little boys.  *Disney Headbanz; My boys love this game.  *Zenock prayed for snow.  It came in the middle of the day and school was cancelled.  It took me an hour to get to school to pick him up, I passed 4 wrecks.  By the time we got home, the snow had stopped.  *Whenever I sing this song in church I can hear and picture my sweet Grandma singing next to me tapping her foot in tune and waving her chorus finger.  She practiced what she sang.  Sure miss her.  *Falling asleep in the midst of play.  Apparently, letting go was too much trouble.

 photo square-p0013.jpg

*Downton Abbey obsession.  I dream I live there and wake up wondering where I am.  *I never knew a little boy who cared so much about what he wore.  He insisted on a tie.  He is still a boy through and through... plays ninjas at recess and comes home with holes in his knees and pockets full of rocks.  *Oreos is the cure for any stressful situation.  (You have to eat the whole package though. :)  *We axed our cable - best decision ever.  We still get to see all of our favorite shows through the internet, roku, hulu, and netflix.  *Nolan loves Grandma.  *We ALL love when Grandma comes to visit.  *We introduced Grandma to a normal Saturday with the Larson Family... Lunch @ Mama Goldbergs and Costco.  (Plus a little historical/antebellum home tour in downtown Huntsville.)  *My sweet and cute little Valentines.  *These smiles are precious to me.

 photo square-p0014.jpg

*Fourteen days of "cheesy" Valentines for JC.  I loved doing it, but pretty sure he was glad when it was over. *I loved having my Mom here.  Wish we were neighbors.  We would accomplish so much!  *I really can't wait an entire year for the next season of Downton Abbey.  *I wouldn't open Kamden's play cash register for the hundredth time and he says, "I not be your best friend Mom"  The things they learn from older siblings...  (fyi, We are still best friends.)  *Nolan's first rice cereal!  He loved it and was literally diving for the spoon and laughing.  *I am drowning in little boy clothes.  They are taking over my house and garage.  It is a dreaded task changing things out for the seasons.  *Six ear infections in six months = ear tube surgery.  Update:  I wish I could say this has helped and made him feel better, but nope.  He has been sick every month since September.  We went to the Dr and they ran a bunch of tests and drew his blood.  They even gave him an extra immune booster shot.  Guess what... he is sick again and was up all night coughing.  Up next is a visit to the Allergy clinic.  Hopefully, we can find some relief for this boy.  *Friday afternoon, in the car, searching for cleats for baseball practice which starts tonight and this just happened... Life of a Mom with three boys.  (I'm afraid it is only the beginning.)

 photo square-p0015.jpg

*We have had many sleepless nights with this little one of mine.  Here is hoping for a happy boy soon!  *When this little boy bats his eyelashes at me... I give him anything he wants.  *This is how Kamden and I do TBall practice... Sitting in the warm car eating dark chocolate Cadbury eggs.  (It was way too cold for us.)  *Batting practice, Tis' the Season.  *My little Zenock informed me that he took a stack of mormon.org cards to school and passed them out... :)  What a little Missionary!  *Costco find of the week.  Our favorite granola ever!  I could eat an entire bag in one sitting.  It is so good, it can't be healthy!  *How am I supposed to accomplish anything with a teething baby who just wants to be held all the time.  *Welcome to Spring Break.  My entire house was clean this morning... Not anymore.  It is going to be a long week!  *Enough said.  We are packing up and moving to Neverland.  Join us. :)

 photo square-p0016.jpg


*Easter Egg Hunt with my little ones.  *Kamden quote:  "Wow, A NEW baseball!  KA-chow"  He is just like his Dad.  *We had a fun/very busy spring break.  The Easter bunny delivered and we celebrated the day with friends.  Oh, but wait... It's not over yet... Tomorrow my sweet Zenock turns 6!  Fun day planned ahead.  (I'm already exhausted and can't wait for Tuesday!)  :)  My kids are growing too fast!  *And one more of this sweet little one's grin.  I can't get enough of him.  *Just had lunch with my Birthday boy and his friends.   I also got to meet his crush.  What a fun moment to look inside his world!  (He even told me what I should wear today to impress her... Sheesh!!  He picked his green shirt to wear just for her.  Six or sixteen??? I can't decide.  *Loving his first cantaloupe tonight.  *My secret:  Some days I leave my children in their pj's until noon or later... They are super cuddly that way.  *Driving his new Easter scooter around the house the past three days (because of the rain) singing "I'm a Secret Agent Man..." over and over.  I hope he never grows up!  *Six month check up.  Loving this happy healthy boy of mine.