Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nolan @ 5 months

 photo IMG_3582copy.jpg

This sweet baby boy of mine is five months old!  I can barely believe it.  I want to keep him this way forever, but since I can't I just want to remember it forever.  I only wish I could bottle up the way he smells.  It is heaven to me.  He is the perfect/sweetest baby ever.

He is eating rice cereal and has tried sweet potatoes twice.  He is loving food.  He still loves to be swaddled at night and wakes up mad if his arms get untucked or he can't find his binky.  He wakes up usually two times during the night.  He hates tummy time, but loves to be tickled and played with.  He loves baths and has figured out how to squeal.
 

My Dear Nolan,

It takes everything inside of me not to eat you up.  I love you to pieces and wish I could keep you little forever.  All I have to do is look at you and you give me your biggest smile and coo.  It melts my heart and I accomplish nothing all day long, because I just want to sit and watch you smile.

You love to smile and love attention.  You get a lot of it from your brothers.  We are always telling them to be soft as they grab your face and smother you with kisses.  Sometimes they get a little rough and pinch your cheeks (they want to eat you too), but as I am scolding them to be a little softer you burst out in giggles at them.  You love your brothers and spend lots of time watching them run around you.  Your legs never stop kicking and I know you can't wait for the day to jump up and run with them.

You are such a happy baby.  You are the perfect addition to our family!  We are so lucky to have you.

Love you forever sweet boy!

Love, Mama



 photo IMG_3575copy.jpg

No comments: