Sunday, February 24, 2013

Love Day

There was a lot of love at our house on Valentine's Day.  We started our day off with some pink doughnuts.  Zenock had his clothes picked out a couple of days in advance for his Valentine Party.  He wanted to look extra nice.  After we sent him off to school, my boys and I got ready and went on a special lunch date with the Mister.  I had been doing 14 days of "cheesy" Valentines to JC all month and the one for the day said, 
"You treat me better than five guys!  Meet me there for lunch today."

One of our favorite spots to eat.  After lunch, naps, and an afternoon filled with sugar induced highs and smiles, my boys opened a few gifts from JC and I to tell them how much we love them.  (Mainly just dollar stuff, nothing super expensive... You know those things that your children beg for at the check-out stand and you have to say no to.  V-Day is my excuse to buy my kids that kind of stuff.)  We don't buy our kids hardly anything through out the year unless it is a Holiday/Birthday.  That way when they do get something on a special day like Valentine's, it makes it even more special and they are super excited.  I don't mind spoiling them a few times a year

 photo IMG_3405-onecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3409-twocopy.jpg

My baby is covered in drool is every picture... just so you know.  He had a bib on all day, but as soon as the bib came off... yeah, well, here comes the drool.  But, his smile is too sweet and infectious not to share.

 photo IMG_3414-threecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3419-fourcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3423-sixcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3424-fivecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3425-sevencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3426-eightcopy.jpg

This one makes me laugh... perfect pictures with three boys do NOT exist. =)  P.S.  My sweet Zenock lost his first tooth while Grandma was here about three weeks ago!  He is just about to lose his second any day.

 photo IMG_3431-ninecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3438-tencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3440-elevencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3446-twelvecopy.jpg

One of my new favorite pictures... love their smiles.

 photo IMG_3447-thirteencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3450-fourteencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3454-fifteencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3466-seventeencopy.jpg

Don't mind the blurry image, but I loved the feeling in the room in this picture.  It was such a happy afternoon.  (That does not occur every day, I assure you.)

 photo IMG_3478-eighteencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3497-twentycopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3498-twentyonecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3509-twentytwocopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3512-twentythreecopy.jpg

My boys are obsessed with this movie.  (Tom and Jerry Wizard of Oz.)  It is darling.  It has lots of the music from the movie in it and the animation is really cute.

 photo IMG_3515-twentyfourcopy.jpg

He was so super excited about his "M&M light saber guy fan" he couldn't even look at me for a picture.

 photo IMG_3527-twentyfivecopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3528-twentysixcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3533-twentysevencopy.jpg

I love that my Zenock is still a super sweet, tender hearted boy.  So glad I could capture this moment. =)

We had such a wonderful day.  JC surprised me with flowers and a gift certificate to the Spa.  (I am still in shock.... he read my mind and couldn't have been more thoughtful.  A massage is SO needed and long overdue.)  Sure do love him and all he does for our family.

I love my boys.

3 comments:

Annie said...

oh good grief, your boys are just so cute. nolan's face is addicting, it is so cute! love your v-day fun, and i have to ask, where did you get those robot bags??? my boys are obsessed with robots, so i am always on the lookout for everything and anything with robots on them!!!

Carin said...

Thank You Annie!!! I found the bags at Target in the dollar bins. I actually thought of you when I bought them. :)

Kami said...

What cute boys! I can't believe how big Nolan is getting and that I haven't even gotten to snuggle him yet! He has such a sweet smile. And Hannah is so impressed that Zenock has lost a tooth. She thinks it is sooo cool. :)