Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Day

I am catching up on this little blog journal of mine.  I keep telling myself to push through it and keep going.  One day my kids will love me for it.  Lately, I have been using it as a reference... I forget from kid to kid when I do things, so I looked up when I started to feed Kamden rice cereal and there it was... right here.  I love being able to compare my babies weights, milestones, etc.  It is so great to be able to look back and to have my own family Encyclopedia of sorts. =)


My baby will be FIVE whole months in five days.  That is killing me.  It has gone by so fast.  Where did my infant go that just snuggled in my arms and smiled at me.   Now my baby kicks, wiggles, smiles, laughs, eats rice cereal, plays with toys, and thinks his brothers are the most hilarious people in the world.

 photo IMG_3275-threecopy.jpg
 photo IMG_3266-twocopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3268-fourcopy.jpg

Like I said, this baby has been growing up right before my eyes.  I am always going through baby clothes he has outgrown or pulling something out of the closet for him to use that he probably could've started using a month ago.

 photo IMG_3284-fivecopy.jpg

All my kids are growing up and apparently I'm letting go a lot as well.  I told myself I would never buy a "character shirt" for my child.  After going to Old Navy with Kamden he found this "McQueen" shirt and drug it around the store for an hour telling me he needed it.  Maybe it's the fact I can't get enough of his sweet voice or he has me wrapped around his finger, but we bought it and we wear it a lot.  This middle child of mine doesn't even have shoes that fit him right now... he wears his shark rain boots everywhere.
Seriously... Where did I go?  What happened to who I was?  This is or was not me a year ago. Something major happened to me when I had a 3rd child.  By the way, how is it everything becomes a weapon with little boys?

 photo IMG_3297-sixcopy.jpg

My Mom encouraged me to take the same "measuring" pictures that I did with Kamden so that I could compare my boys.  You can see Kamden's 4 month picture here.here.

At Nolan's 4 month check up his stats were:

Weight: 15.3 lbs
Height: 26 inches

He is in the 75th percentile for both.  I thought for sure he was bigger than Kamden, but he isn't.  He is the happiest baby.  He is very content to just lay in his chair, play with toys, eat his hand, and smile.  He is always smiling.

 photo IMG_3300-sevencopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3303-eightcopy.jpg

 photo IMG_3314-tencopy.jpg

Love these boys of mine. =)

No comments: