Friday, December 28, 2012

Nolan

My baby is officially three months old today... I have no idea how we got here or how I made it.  They say the first 3 months are the hardest, (survival mode).  I am happy to report I survived.  At three months old Nolan is my happiest baby.  He smiles all the time.  All we have to do is look at him or say hi.  (This is after many different therapies and medicines... finding the perfect combination was all it took.)  As of two weeks ago and a few nights of exhaustion from playing musical kids all night, (kinda like musical chairs).  My little Kamden is in his big boy bed and Nolan is sleeping in his own bed and room.  (Yeah!) :)

Now that Nolan is three months old it is almost time to take new pictures... to celebrate I thought I would share some of my favorite newborn pictures of him.... finally. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am so glad I have these pictures.  He has already changed so much.  He had SO much hair and now has close to none.  My sweet friend Ann made his adorable hat. (No pattern, she just copied a picture I had pinned to my pinterest account. She is incredibly talented in all things... You should see her house. =)  Major style.)

I love being able to cuddle this little boy and even though he wakes up three times a night, I am cherishing every moment that I get to hold him and be with him.  His little smile makes my heart melt. 
We are so happy to have him in our family.

No comments: