Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nolan @ 2 months

Seriously... That last month FLEW by.  It was a busy one for sure.  I tried to soak in every minute that I could with my sweet baby, but we are now already past the 2 month mark and well on our way to almost 3.

I so wish it would slow down.

Nolan is getting happier all the time.  He has been the fussiest due to acid reflux.  We have tried multiple things to help him and are now finally on Prevacid (the most expensive antacids on my insurance...) and of course it would be the one that is helping him the most.  My opinion is that it is worth the cost!  I just want him to be happy.

Although, he has been my fussiest he probably smiles more than my others did.  With that comes lots of pictures because, well, I just can't get enough of his baby grin.  I love when his eyes lock with mine and all I have to do is say hi or Nolan and he breaks into a huge grin.

I love this baby of mine.

I wasn't going to do this picture, but my Mom persuaded me into it so that I could compare with Kamden's...
(Here is the link to see Kamden's... here)

Photobucket

Real quick 2 month stats:
12 lbs 9 oz.  (75th percentile)
22 3/4 inches (50th percentile)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ginger said...

He's so cute! We eventually got Pete on the Prevacid too. My husband almost passed out when the pharmacist told him it was $116.00 He called me and I said "buy it! I can't take this anymore!" SO worth it. Plus my Pediatrician said most babies grow out of the reflux around 6 months. We stopped the Prevacid last month and he's been great. So we ended up filling the prescription 3 times...expensive but so worth it. He looks exactly like you and I love his name:)