Sunday, December 30, 2012

Family

Back in October we did our traditional family pictures.  Sometimes I wonder why I put myself through it, but then I find that one picture of one of my boys cheesing it perfectly and it becomes perfectly clear.  I want to remember them right now, like this, with big smiles, silly, stubborn, and everything else.  I love this moment in my life.  It definitely isn't perfect, but it is oh so wonderful at times


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is such a great picture of my little Kamden.  I love how bright his eyes still are.  They are so full of wonder.  He is so full of spunk and personality.  He is such a tease, has the most contagious laugh, and is the sweetest little 2 year old on the planet.  Yesterday, as we were getting ready to run pick up some dinner he ran and grabbed his flip flops and demanded we put them on... We had tried to explain he didn't need shoes, we weren't getting out of the car, but we put them on anyway.  Within two minutes of being in the car, his shoes were off and he was tickling his own toes. 

He says, "No Sir or Yes Sir" to just about everything and is everyone's best friend at church.  Except for his friend Kate in which he tells us every Sunday, "Kate so mean."  (Sara:  We are in LOVE with Kate and would steal her any day!)  She is adorable and full of spunk as well.  They make a great pair.  

We recently just paired Zenock and Kamden up in the same room with bunk beds.  They love it and ask to go to bed every night.  The only problem is Kamden keeping his older brother awake... for hours.  JC and I end up going in their room multiple times after we have put them to bed to catch Kamden climbing up the ladder or already in bed with Zenock laughing and playing under the covers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Zenock is the sweetest/sassiest five year old ever.  He drives me crazy on a daily basis and then turns around and tells me I'm beautiful and gives me a hug and all I can do is melt.  He is getting so big and understands so many things.  He had his Christmas party at school and after I picked him up I asked him if there were a lot of Moms there...  He said yes.  (I was so bummed I couldn't go, but just couldn't figure out how to do it.)  I asked him if he was sad that I wasn't there and he said yeah, but it's ok, because I know you have to work at home to take care of Kamden and Nolan.  It was so simple, yet so sweet that my little five year old understood why I couldn't be there.

Zenock literally has a heart of gold.  He loves everything around him.  He is your typical little boy who is always in your face, full of questions and curiosity.  I kind of love finding all the treasures he has found in his pockets on laundry day.  He loves his bubble gum, DS, scooby doo, and cowboy boots.  His brothers adore him and copy his every move... as much as they can.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nolan is my sweet baby and I am just hoping to keep him a baby a little longer.
  We adore his sweet smiles and his "almost" laughs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

.....
 
After we took pictures we let the boys play.  Kamden's pants were way too big and it was hilarious to watch him run across the bridge and have to stop every five seconds to pull up his pants.  When I told him to come here and let me help him, he turned around and just cheesed it.  It was adorable.  Throwing leaves into the water, chasing squirrels, and McDonalds were great rewards for taking pictures. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This was our gorgeous backdrop for the day.  Right on the Tennessee River. =)


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sara said...

Lol Kate IS mean! I love hearing Kamden talk. He can say everything and has the cutest little voice.

Where did you get your pics taken? It's beautiful. You had the perfect day.

I saw Zenock wearing his cowboys boots last Sunday...SO cute!

Emily Louise said...

Cutest family ever.. hands down. (: Looooove you!

Tai and Joe said...

You dress them so cute. But they are also adorable boys. Cute family.