Monday, December 10, 2012

Documenting

The many faces of Nolan. =)

I can't get enough of this face.  Nolan was making the cutest faces while I was talking on the phone with my sister Emily the other day.  I did what any good Mom would do... I just couldn't let the moment go to waste. I grabbed the camera, put Emily on speakerphone and snapped away.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Documenting his first phone chat with Aunt Emily. =)

I swear his little outfit fit him when I put it on in the morning... Last night we cleaned out all the 0-3 month clothes and filled his drawers with 3-6 months.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I smother this sweet face with kisses daily. 

P.S.  I have more children (2 more to be exact!) and realize my last 4 posts have been about Nolan.  They have not been forgotten and will be documented on this blog soon!


No comments: