Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nolan @ six weeks

My baby turned six weeks old (a week ago) and all at once he is smiling, cooing, and so much fun.

He is still my fussiest baby.  Spits up like crazy.  (All of my kids have... no matter what I do.)  He is also just plain adorable. 
We are smitten. 

It makes me cry to think seven weeks and two days have already flown by.
I would happily keep a baby by my side for the rest of my life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kami said...

Soo Cute! Love them! Wish we were making a stop in AL to visit so I could see his sweet smile in person.
Happy Thanksgiving!

ThompsonFamily said...

Oh, he is so sweet. Your posts make me want another baby. What color is his hair? (It almost looks like there is a little strawberry color to it in the pictures) Happy thanksgiving!