Thursday, November 8, 2012

Little Things

I'm so behind.  So let's play catch up on ALL (and I mean ALL) the little things... because, I just can't miss recording the little things in my journal/and having these pictures part of my blog book when I print it.  The little things is what it is all about... right???

So let's begin way back when... I was still pregnant. (I'm that far behind.)
We'll keep things short and sweet... maybe...

Our life in Instagrams...

Kamden has CRAZY hair.  The longer it gets the more it won't lay down.  When he wakes up it is all over the place.

Photobucket

We spent an evening at the Lincoln County Fair.  My favorite fair here in the South.  It is most like my Box Elder County Fair.  My boys loved the tractors, the animals, and the food.  I loved spending the evening with our favorite people in the world. =)

Photobucket

My sweet friend Heidi watched my boys when I had Nolan.  She sent me these two cute pictures of the day.  I love them and couldn't leave them out.  Thanks again, Heidi!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kamden who also refers to himself as "Chubbers Warson" loves his cars and lines them up all day long while watching his cars movies.  He races them along the walls as he runs through the house yelling, "KA-chow!"

Photobucket

Zenock is loving and thriving in school.  He is such a social little boy and loves to be around friends.  It took a long time for him to learn names.  I finally told him to go to school and come home and tell me 2 friends names that he played with that day.  When I asked him later he said, "Gabrielle, Kiki, Cece, Daneesha, Jada, Calliann... and Austin.  I'm just a bit worried about this boy.  He is going to be a heartbreaker. :)

One day he was telling JC and I about his friend Tyler and his yellow haired girlfriend.  We were only half listening to the story and trying to carry on our own conversation when we heard the last part of what he said, "AND, I have got to steal the yellow haired girl away from Tyler and make her my girlfriend."
Umm... What was that???

He's been telling us about 2 little girls in his class that keep telling him they are his girlfriends.  He comes home very upset because he can't handle two girlfriends and doesn't know what to do.

Our solution was simple: He is not allowed a girlfriend until he is home from a mission. =)

The other day he walked out of his room after getting dressed and ready for the day and had this conversation with JC...
Z:  "Hey Dad, How do I look?!"
JC:  "You look great Zenock."
Z:  "Aren't you going to say, You look great Stud."

Clothes and girls are already on his mind.  We are SO in trouble.

Photobucket

After school ice cream treat.

Photobucket


My little Chubbers Warson, aka sidekick.  I love this boy and could literally eat him up.


Photobucket


Meet Top and Tip Top.  Best friends of my boys.  They somehow end up in my bed every morning.  I wish it would last forever.  

Photobucket

My baby charm bracelet.  I've worn this through all of my pregnancies.

Photobucket

Chubbers and his baseball games.  Sadly, he is the only one who can figure out how to hit a home run on this game.  

Photobucket

We love Nolan's fluffy old man hair.

Photobucket

"Baby Nowan Wide Awake!" is what Kamden calls this picture.

Photobucket

Like Father like Son... Kamden came up to me and said, "Mom will you put the beer juice in here."  
(fyi: Beer juice means rt beer around here.)

Photobucket

Flowers JC brought me after I sent he and Kamden to the grocery store.  Flowers never happen around here... I know it's cheesy to post, but it was really sweet.

Photobucket

A sneak peak at the pictures I still NEED to edit.  (The reason you don't take your own pictures).  Hopefully, I will get to it this week and get them ordered!

The adorable hat was made by my talented friend Ann.  If you think it is cute, you should see her house.  She has killer style.

Photobucket

Sweet Nolan.

Photobucket

This pile grows and never ends.  Why did my laundry pile triple in size with one more child. 
Looking back this is small compared to the mountain high piles I attacked yesterday.

Photobucket

How I wish I could sleep when he sleeps.  Whoever said that was crazy... when they sleep is when you run all over the house like a crazy mad woman trying to get as much stuff done as possible. =)

Photobucket

We LOVE Fall in the South.  I would love nothing more than to just move my friends and family to Alabama. It has it all.  Perfect Fall weather and colors that last for almost two months!


Photobucket

We have had some major terrible two days.  Funny how, just like that they turn two and the screaming and whining start.  I'll keep him though.  When he is sweet, he is really sweet.

Photobucket


Best stuff in the world... hands down.
Stock up now, it doesn't last long.

Photobucket

I really meant Alabama has perfect weather in the Fall.
Shorts, skirts, flip flops, and eighty degrees.

When can I plan on you moving? :)

Photobucket

Zenock and Nolan look a lot alike.  Zenock's baby pictures are identical to Nolan's.

Photobucket

Nolan has been a bit more fussy than my other boys.  He also doesn't like to sleep... He'll sleep through the noise all day long, but as soon as everyone or I try to sleep, he is wide awake.

Photobucket

Ignoring housework and cuddling my baby is what I do best these days... 

Photobucket

The other day Zenock came home from school and put on this dress shirt and his Sunday shoes and announced he was going Home Teaching.  I love this boy. :)

Photobucket

My little baseball burrito.  JC's high school baseball coach's wife made this blanket for Zenock.  It's still one of our favorites and is a perfect size.

Photobucket

This is why editing pictures never happens as well as computer time.  When I sit down, I usually end up with two little one's on my lap. 

Photobucket

Zenock is the best big brother and babysitter.  He is so good at rocking Nolan and singing to him.  He helps me out so much while I'm trying to make dinner.

Photobucket

I voted.  Yeah! Except it didn't go as planned.  It is obvious who I voted for, but not because he was a Mormon.  It was because of the values he stood for and he was the best candidate for the job.  How I wish others could see the big picture or I could just make them understand.  I want to just reach over and take off their blindfolds. =)  Get educated.

This whole thing has literally given me a gut aching feeling. 

Photobucket

These sweet baby grins made my day today.  I especially love his chicken hair.
Has it really been six weeks tomorrow?

I'm in love with this little boy.

Photobucket

Photobucket


More catching up to come... Halloween, pumpkin patches, and Fall fun.

1 comment:

Kristen Munns said...

Wow! You needed to catch up but so did I. Thanks for doing such a great job keeping us up to date on life in Alabama. Miss you guys...wish I could hold that little one while he was still little!