Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fall Fun

We have enjoyed lots of fun things this Fall.  My favorite part has been the weather.  It is still gorgeous here in the South and the trees are still full with lots of color.  It definitely keeps me from missing home this time of year. =)

We bribed our boys with some fun at the pumpkin farm with friends if they would cooperate and smile big for family pictures one day. (Hence, the matching outfits.)


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love watching my little Kamden keep up with Zenock.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Kamden could have stayed in the pumpkin shaped bounce house for hours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This farm was different from the one we've gone to in previous years.  They had a few fun new things.  One of our favorite things was the pig races!  We loved spending the afternoon/evening with friends.  It always makes things more fun.

---
Zenock got to choose his own costume this year and even though I tried and tried to change his mind =) he was stuck on being a vampire.  Kamden was our little lumberjack.  They were so excited and could hardly wait for friends to come for a pizza party and trick-or-treat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do these two look just a bit anxious?  They were all so cute.  Kamden did great trick-or-treating and on the first house invited himself right inside.  (And, No, we didn't know them.) He said Trick or Treat at each door, (he says it so dang cute!)  After he would get a handful of candy, he would say, "Thank You Sir!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life is just a bit crazy around here.   I swear a million things need to be done or planned.  I feel like I am running and on the go all day every day.  I will be so happy when November is over and I can sit and enjoy the Holiday season!

No comments: