Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July

I love Instagram on my phone!

It is so much fun and super easy to use.  It is all about pictures, which we all know is the only reason we (ok, maybe just I) look at FB anyway.  I love that the people I follow are my sisters, cousins (I have yet to find any boy cousins on Instagram, so at the moment it is kind of a girls only club), JC's cousins, and a few sweet friends.  It is such a fun way to stay in touch and to share the pictures that I take with my phone.

The only problem is making sure I save those photos somewhere (besides Instagram) so that they don't get lost, forgotten, etc.  My solution is once a month, I am going to have to download them onto my blog to make sure they are saved.  Here is July... :)

Photobucket


JC has been playing softball with his work.  Once a week we get to go down (on post) and watch him play.  My boys love watching their Dad play.  Whenever JC goes up to bat, Kamden yells, "Go Daddy, Go Daddy!"  It is pretty darn cute!


Photobucket
Our neighbors invited us out to watch a pre-4th of July/fireworks show.  It hadn't rained for three weeks and one of the fireworks lit another neighbors lawn on fire.  This is the same neighbor that did fireworks on New Years and started their own lawn on fire as well.  Luckily both fires got put out and no damage (grass can grown back, right?!), but I'm thinking they shouldn't be allowed to do fireworks anymore.


Photobucket

Our Kamden is obsessed with ball games on tv.  He would rather watch a Ball game than anything else (including cartoons.)  The first thing he says when he wakes up in the morning or from a nap is, "Ball game!"  The second is usually "cuddle me" or "millk."  He hates going to bed when JC is watching a game and will sit on JC's lap and watch most of the game.  One night we put him to bed crying.  He fell asleep and woke up around 2AM and wouldn't stop crying.  He was awake for TWO hours.  When we asked him what was wrong, he would just say, "Watch Ball game."  JC loves every second of it...


Photobucket


Both of my boys are obsessed with Squinkies.  We gave them to Zenock to play with on our road trip to Utah and they were a huge hit.  We ended up buying some for Kamden as well.  The only problem... They are so small and get lost super easy.


Photobucket

Zenock had two weeks of swimming lessons in July.  One of those weeks it rained during two of the lessons.  We were headed to swimming lessons in the rain!  (His lessons are outside.)



Photobucket

These boys love to do anything their Dad is doing.  They are such little copycats.


Photobucket

Kamden showing us his muscles one day during lunch.

Photobucket

My favorite breakfast.  I ate this all the time when I was pregnant with Zenock and it has been my favorite with this pregnancy as well.  JC just laughed when I made it for dinner last night. =)

Photobucket

Our little Spiderman.  My boys dress up constantly.  They are always wearing a costume when the doorbell rings.  You'll never know who will answer the door at our house.


Photobucket

The 24th of July with friends.  It was a great day... I'll post more pictures later.


Photobucket

Kamden watching his Fishy show with his favorite blankets and his friend "Top."  (He carries both blankets everywhere we go.)

Photobucket
I just laughed when I looked at my grocery list the other day.  Can you tell what I am in the mood for??  I'm so ready for Fall, good food, ready to be DONE with this pregnancy, and SO ready to hold a sweet baby.

In my mind, I think if I started stocking up on Fall foods it would magically change the weather and the date... sigh.



1 comment:

Annie said...

I love instagram too! as always, your boys are adorable. what app is that that you use for grocery shopping?? i think i need it!