Monday, July 23, 2012

Bridge Street

We have had lots of rain lately.  I'm not complaining, I haven't spent a dime watering my lawn, but it does make for LONG days indoors with kids.  Friday was super hot and the sun was shining (at the moment) so a friend and I took our kids to Bridge Street to enjoy the pop up jets.  They always have lots of fun with these.  Kamden is starting to love the water.  At the beginning of the Summer, he wasn't too sure about it and now he was the one I have to pull from the water when everyone else is ready to leave.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After we were done with the pop up jets we took a walk around the lake and then let the boys go for a ride on the carousel.  We love hot, fun, Summer days with friends. :)

1 comment:

Allyson said...

The safari park looked so much like FossilRim in Dallas! I loved being able to touch and see the animals so close!

Your boys are getting too big!!

xo