Friday, June 1, 2012

my boys.

Just wanted to share one of my favorite pictures...

Photobucket

I love these two.  
I love watching the bond that keeps growing between them.  I love watching them interact with each other, wrestle each other, hug each other until one of them falls over, tease each other, learn from each other, etc.  They make life so much fun right now.

Photobucket

Kamden learns daily from Zenock and watches his every move.  Every day he has a new word or phrase that Zenock taught him.  Even though they love each other and love to play together they are complete opposites in their likes and interests.  For example... I took them to the Target the other day and let them pick two things from the dollar bins.  Zenock chose a wind up alligator for the bath and a set of rhyming flash cards.  Kamden chose a baseball/bat set and a football.  We still aren't sure what Zenock's favorite thing to do is.  Some things he loves are music (he can sing almost every song on the radio - the songs we let him listen to), playing outside, his DS, cartoons, and being with people.  Kamden is all about balls and sometimes cars.  He is constantly throwing a ball or kicking one.  I couldn't stop laughing the other day as I was trying to pick up the house, every time I would pick up a ball to put it away, I would hear Kamden say, "Ball, ball, ball."  It reminded me so much of the little dog on the movie, "UP."  He is that obsessed.  He loves sitting on the couch with his Dad watching a ball game... while his brother is off to the side playing his DS.

One of my favorite things about Kamden is when he is in trouble he innocently looks up at you while you are scolding him with his big blue eyes and puts his hands behind his back and listens.  It is so adorable.  I can't stand getting mad at him.

Photobucket
 
One thing they do have in common is how sweet they are and how much they love to cuddle and snuggle up with us.  I hope that never changes and that they are always sweet to their parents. =)

1 comment:

Annie said...

that first picture is possibly the cutest thing i have ever seen :-)