Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Party of FIVE...

That is what life will be at our house in only a few short months...

We are excited to announce Baby number THREE is on his way.

And, yes, I just said "his."

It is a good thing I invested and spent money on good/high quality clothes for Zenock.  They will definitely be well worn and used.  It now looks like I need to save and invest even more money for future baseball uniforms, grocery bills, teen years, and looking way too forward into the future MISSIONS.  The thought of THREE BOYS still leaves me in shock.  I can't even imagine what my house will be like when I have an 18, 15, and 13 year old... ALL BOYS. :)

To be honest.... I'm looking forward to it!  I have loved being the Mom of little boys.  Our little Zenock was a bit upset at first... he really wants a sister.  We'll see... I might be done in after this one. :)

I love that so far I'm following in my Mother's footsteps... (and multiple cousins).  She had three boys and then three girls.  I was the fourth, the first of the girls.  My Doctor (whose name is Karen) and both of her nurses whom I adore all have three boys.  (We are forming a club.) They tell me I need a fourth... I just remind them I need to get my third sweet/healthy baby boy here first.  

I am completely happy and content with three boys.  

When I hit my 2nd month mark, I had a feeling and was pretty sure it was going to be a boy... I've been hoping for a boy since.  I also think Heavenly Father secretly likes the games we play trying to think up a boy name.  Girl name... no problem.  That was decided in 8th grade.  Boy name - last minute decision.

I am looking forward to lots of ball games, wrestling, and teasing at my house.  Boys are so much fun. :)
(JC- We need a bigger house...)

We are so excited to have this little boy join our family!

Due October 5th.
(Fall babies are my favorite... you can snuggle up with them inside all winter long!)

17 comments:

Ryan Reeder said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

I vaguely remember feeling the same way as Zenock, and getting teased about switching Daniel with Reghan or something.

Looking forward to hearing about the last week! ;)

Callie said...

Congratulations! Isn't it funny how you can think of a TON of names for the gender you aren't having?!?! I am sure #3 will be every bit handsome as his brothers!

Lee Family said...

How exciting! So happy for you guys.

Kari said...

Congrats!! Grandma had told me your were pregnant so I was just waiting for the announcement about the sex. Your comment about names is funny because we have several boy names picked out but only had one girl name!! Maybe we better start picking some other girl names if we hope to have a boy! :)

Logan said...

Congrats! So many people having babies, I feel like I need to have another! If you keep going JC might have his own little Dodgers team!

Shennie said...

Congratulations! How have you been feeling?

The Trees said...

Yay for another little boy. You have such cute ones. And what fun they'll have growing up together. Congratulations to you and your sweet family!

thejess's said...

I can't believe I am just hearing about this now!! My mom actually text me this morning to tell me and then I look on here and sure enough you announced it!! So excited for you! Can't wait to meet the little munchin! You guys make the best little boys!!!

thejess's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

How exciting! Your little boys are sure cute, I am sure another one will fit right in:)

Jane said...

Congratulations Carin and JC!

kellibattraw said...

Welcome to the three boys club. :)

Kami said...

Congratulations! We are excited to have a new little boy in the family. Wish you lived closer so I could snuggle him in the winter too. :) Excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!!!

Erin said...

Congrats! This is such exciting news!

*karen* said...

Yay!! 3 sweet boys! How I love little boys! So excited for you!

Kari said...

Carin,
Thank you for your sweet comment!! I'm so happy for you as well though I can't believe THREE boys in a row! Good luck with your pregnancy!! Wish I was going to see you at the reunion but hopefully someday soon!

ThompsonFamily said...

Congrats!! That is super exciting!! I love boys, and whenever the next baby joins our little family, I have a big feeling it is going to be baby boy #3 as well. (That is, when we start trying again..) You have a cute family! I love to check in on you guys from time to time. Good to see you are doing so well, so far from home. PS-You look great!