Saturday, May 19, 2012

May

Time for another little catch up.  Seriously... time goes by so fast!  I'm pretty sure I begin three fourth's of my blogging that way, but really... how do people who blog/craft blog/etc everyday get everything done???  I would love to know the answer to that one!  Trying to keep up with my two boys, making time for them and a husband, staying on top of house cleaning, errand running, church assignments, etc.  I feel like I'm sometimes sinking in a hole.  :)  Apparently, I like it that way, because I decided about five months ago to add a newborn into all of this in a few more months.  Crazy as it seems, I'm looking forward to making myself slow down and sit in a rocking chair for most of the day.  The average size of a family in Alabama is two kids and usually 5-10 years between each kid.  I can't even tell you the looks I get as I walk through the store while pushing/carrying/scolding two little boys and me with a belly.  Sigh... :)

Here is a little bit of craziness from the month of May...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know how in the world we collected so many stuffed animals, but we have a lot!  I even gave half of them away and we still have a tote full plus some.  My boys love to play with them and always end up with a new favorite for a day after we get them out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are building a new house behind us and poured the foundation a few weeks ago.  Kamden loves big trucks and sat and stared out the window for a good hour watching.  I love the last picture above with Zenock sneaking a smile in the picture...

Photobucket

The other day after t-ball we asked Zenock to go change his clothes.  After about a half hour he called JC and I both into his room to see something.  He had lined up all of his cars and my favorite part is Buzz and Woody (notice Buzz's arm around Woody).  Sometimes, I really wish I could get into the head of my kids and know what they are thinking. :)



Aunt Emily came to visit and has already left us.  We had lots of fun while she was here.  More on that later.

No comments: