Thursday, March 29, 2012

Outside

My little Kamden figured out what it means to play outside about a month ago.
Since then we have been outside non-stop.  (Thank goodness for warm weather!)
Outside and Popsicles are his favorite things in the world right now.  The grin that lights up on his face is darling and his dance when you show him a popsicle is hilarious to watch.

As soon as he wakes up from his nap he brings me his shoes and runs to the door and stands on his very tip toes to reach up and open it.  (It pretty much melts my heart to watch him and to see how much he is growing.)  I have a hard time with Zenock getting older, but I honestly think with Kamden it is much worse.  He was supposed to be my baby forever.  I am SO not ready for him to be big.

Kamden knows the rule when Dad gets home is, "Dinner, Cookie, Outside!"

Photobucket

Scooter rides and anything that involves throwing, hitting, or kicking a ball are his favorite outdoor activities.



He sure has a rough life. =)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cutes little boys ever :)