Friday, February 24, 2012

V-Day.

I'm a little behind... the thought of going through pictures and editing or blogging them just makes me tired.  But, I NEED to.  So here are a few from Valentine's Day.

We had a fun little day.  Nothing too special.  JC and I went on a double date the weekend before with our good friends.  JC planned the event and took us to the Officer's Club on post (or Redstone Arsenal where JC works).  We tried a little German food.  The restaurant was decorated in German style... interesting and the food was pretty good.  We wanted to go bowling after, but the center was packed and there were no lanes open... So we chatted and headed home.  It was a fun little evening with out kids. =)


Photobucket

(A blurry picture from the iphone, but a memory no less.)

On Valentine's I got up early to make my little boys some heart shaped pancakes with sprinkles.  JC and I blew up heart shaped balloons the night before and it was so cute to see Kamden's serious squeals and delight when he saw them.  He loves anything that resembles a ball.  We had to hurry and get ready for preschool.  It was my turn to help out.  So fun to be there on a Holiday -- it sure takes ten times more energy than other days.

After our preschool party and the sugar high we came home and made some cards for JC.
We made a special dinner that night and enjoyed being together.  The boys got a few little gifts and treats... just for fun. =) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting my kids to look at a camera even when I'm making animal noises and going crazy behind the camera is near to impossible these days.  This may be the reason my camera hasn't left my the top of my desk the last few weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little Kamden has a serious sweet tooth... (like his Mom =)  He brings me treats from the pantry all the time, holding it up for me to open and saying, "This, please."

Photobucket


He was so cute the next morning carrying around his bag and his phone.  (I think we own a total of ten phones... this little guy has a major phone obsession.)  I think both of my boys carried around their Valentine bags with treats in them for days... I was glad when they finally fell apart and had to be thrown away. =)

No comments: