Thursday, December 1, 2011

Us 2011

I just finished putting together a blog book and while I was working on it, I realized I had left out some family pictures... I use the family pictures for my headers on my blog, but sometimes forget to put them into a post.  I want to have them part of my book... so here are a few we had taken back in October.

(I should really post the out takes of these... The one's where Zenock is red in the face from crying, trying so hard to smile, and looks like he is about ready to claw somebody with his hand... getting him to smile outside is difficult.  Apparently, whenever it is family picture time the SUN is always shining right in his eyes.  Even when it is cloudy and overcast.  agh.  Family pictures will kill me one day.  That is why I love taking other people's and hate taking my own. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Four good ones out of two hundred taken isn't bad... right? =)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Carin- Saw your hubby tonight- wish you could have come, too! I need to you to send me your address so I can mail you a Christmas card. tjsnarr@hotmail.com
Your family is soooo cute!

Logan said...

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a little one that struggles with getting their picture taken.

Erin said...

Your pictures look so good Carin! And your boys are seriously so cute!

Traylor Family said...

Seriously gorgeous family! Family pictures are a no go here, you'll see what I mean when you get our card in the mail...I totally give up! I know that I will regret that decision when my children are grown though. Z looks SOOO cute in all four of the "good" shots. Such handsome little cuties!