Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tate farms

Last year we didn't get to enjoy too many of the Fall festivities... It was kind of a blurr.  Having a newborn and having your husband gone for a month is something I would NOT recommend. :) This year we are doing as much as we can and enjoying every second of Fall and the beautiful weather.

Saturday night, JC and I went on a ghostwalk tour of historic Huntsville.  There were 4 different tours to choose from.  It was mostly a history lesson (w/a few ghost stories).  Our tour was lucky enough to have a real true medium that night.  She kept telling us that the spirits were all around us...  Also, go download the "ghost radar" app on your iphone... don't do it when you are alone at night.  Not sure how it works, but it totally freaks me out.  I loved our tour... Not the ghost part (I'm a wimp), but I loved every second of walking through historic homes.  I'm in love.  They were awesome.  I need to go back and get pictures...
The only part I didn't like was when our guide told JC that I was onry... Seriously?!

We introduced Zenock to Hocus Pocus this weekend... One of our favorite Halloween movies when we were little.  He has a thing with witches, but he loved it. :)

Last Monday (the 3rd) we spent FHE/family night at the pumpkin patch.  We had to make sure and get it in early this year... We love that place and just might have to go back.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Kamden's hair right now... see it blowing in the wind on our hay ride.  It is so thin and soft and has long pieces in the back... (not a mullet. I promise.)  I just can't bring myself to cut it yet.  I love baby hair.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had lots of fun playing on the slides, the big cotton jump pillow thing (Zenock was being a daredevil and throwing himself around doing flips and all sorts of tricks... He needs a trampoline!), playing hide n seek in the hay mazes, the corn cribs, petting the bunnies, the hay ride, and of course picking the perfect pumpkin. :)  I love FALL! 

3 comments:

Ryan Reeder said...

Wow--I never believed in psychics before . . .

:) Love you, Carin!!! :)

Logan said...

I thought about going on the ghost tour while I was there but thought I might get too scared. The pumpkin patch looks way fun! I like Kamdens tiny pumpkin.

Shennie said...

As always beautiful pictures. Enjoyed the post.