Thursday, October 6, 2011

sweet tooth.

Kamden has a major sweet tooth... (like his Mom).  He loves when Zenock will abandon his chocolate milk.  Kamden will snatch it up, test it (to make sure it's chocolate), and guzzle it down.  It is pretty hilarious to watch.  This drives Zenock crazy.  I say it is fair game for all the toys Zenock steals from him through out the day. :)  

Photobucket

Photobucket

...

The other day while making dinner I heard Kamden crawl over and start playing in the pantry.  My boys play in there all the time... It drives me crazy, but when I'm cooking I don't want to lock it every time I go in and out, so the door just stays open. (Yep, we lock it... Zenock has a sweet tooth too and likes to sneak treats. Mean Mom I know... but, trust me he gets plenty.)  Anyhow, I didn't think anything of Kamden being in there - knowing he couldn't open anything and couldn't climb up anything.  Besides, I was in the middle of making some killer sweet and sour sauce. :)  When I finally ran to the pantry to grab something I caught him in the middle of all the fruit snacks and eating a rice krispy treat.  I have no idea how he even opened it, but it was so dang cute.  He was pretty proud of himself.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The best line was when Zenock came to check it out he said, 
"AND, that's why we call him The Chubbers!"

...

Another line from Zenock this week was when he told me...
"Mom, I need to watch the Mermaid movie..."
me. "Ok.  Why?"
"Because she is SO Bee. U. tiful!"


He cracks me up. :)  Each day gets more and more fun to hang out with these two boys!  It definitely keeps me on my toes for sure....

2 comments:

Logan said...

Who wouldn't love the pantry if there's rice krispies in there! I'm glad to see Kamden had a good 1st birthday!

Kami said...

How do kids get things open? I am amazed at the things they can figure out. I sure wish Zenock was here to play with Hannah. She needs a cousin her age. Hannah misses him. It is sweet and she is always talking about her cousin (who lives close to Disney World. lol)