Monday, October 24, 2011

One year pictures

A month later and I'm finally getting around to Kamden's one year pictures... 

I love my sweet happy little boy. =)
I'm also in love with his fake/courtesy laugh he has picked up on in the last few weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Both of my boys have been blessed with some serious eyelashes... And they sure know how to use them to melt their Mom's heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's been a little bit crazy around our house for the past week... This week isn't much better.  Trying to finish up projects (pictures coming soon!) and starting Wednesday our Fall festivities continue through next Monday.

3 comments:

Shennie said...

Cute pictures. Cute kid! My boys have beautiful eyelashes too. I love them.

Annie said...

Love the pictures, you are one talented photographer! Such a cutie!

kellibattraw said...

He is so adorable Carin. I'm glad I found your blog. : )