Friday, September 30, 2011

ONE

Without permission my baby turned One.  I was told the second child (and so on) grows even faster than the first, but I was surely not prepared for "how fast."  Even though I have memories of the last year I can barely believe that it has been a year since I had this sweet little boy of mine.

So while I am busy enjoying my little one year old and don't have any time (this week has been insanely busy) to do an actual Birthday post... Enjoy watching my baby grow.  A few pages I've put together over the last year. =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would have to say the three month picture with the monkey is my favorite.  It makes me smile every time... his pointed toes, his chubby legs and his chubbiness that overlaps his knees.  I've loved every minute of the last year with this sweet little boy.  He is our happy go lucky boy.
We love you Kamden.  Happy first Birthday! =)

2 comments:

Jake and Melissa Kinghorn said...

So cute! I can't believe how fast he has grown up! He has changed his looks so much! That last picture with the monkey is crazy, just to see how much he has grown vs. the first picture.

thejess's said...

Oh my gosh I love this!!! He is so so big! Happy Birthday Kamden!