Monday, July 25, 2011

Nine Months

It is so hard to believe in 3 days Kamden will be 10 months!

I feel like I am desperately holding on to my baby...

He is so sweet, calm, and content.
I love every sound he makes, his squint smiles, and the way he cuddles into me when he is being shy. There is something about his age that I can't resist and can't get enough of. I hear all the time parents talking about which stage is their favorite - Well, I would hold onto this one forever if I could. I just love it!

I caught Zenock giving him goldfish crackers this morning saying, "Here you go lil' buddy..." while shoving them in Kamden's mouth. Kamden loves his big brother and wants whatever he has. Later, he stole Zenock's cup of milk and started drinking it.

Kamden also loves the tub... I love setting him in the next room and turning on the tub water and watching him come crawling full speed into the bathroom and pull himself up to the tub to try and get the water or get in.

I could sit and just watch my boys play all day long. I love how bright and innocent their eyes are and how much they love life and each other. They remind me of all that is important in life. They are such a blessing to me. I can't get enough. =)

A few pictures we took the end of June at nine months.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




3 comments:

Shennie said...

Do you take your pictures yourself? They are beautiful.

Kami said...

He is such a cute boy! He seems so serious. It is adorable. :)

Annie said...

oh my, what a handsome baby! love those pics! i can't believe he is already 9 months!