Friday, June 10, 2011

Enjoying the

Photobucket


It has been SUPER hot around here lately!
It is day number 10 of above 95 degrees!

We enjoy being indoors and if we have to get out we head to the water. :)

Photobucket

Zenock loves his new goggles he got for swimming lessons.
He wears them around the house as if he's a super hero.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I sit and watch with my feet in a bucket of cool water... HAha... Not lazy at all. :)

After Kamden woke up from his nap, we decided it was time to test him out in the pool.
(His first time.)

Here is how it went.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I think it was a little cold at first and he gave me this look like, "Get ME out!" Then, he warmed up a bit and splashed with his shovel... by about the five minute mark he was done.

We'll have to try it out again.

We sure love Summer.

2 comments:

Ryan Reeder said...

Kamden:
A--This is cold and wet and I don't like it. Why did you put me in here?
B--Hmm. Well, she's not taking me out. She must expect me to do something first. What does she want me to do?
C--Alright, here's some splashing. Maybe this will satisfy her.
D--Is that enough? Can you please take me out now? What more do you want?

I always enjoy your blog, Carin. Thanks for sharing. (By the way, can I get you to share any of your pictures with me, please? You've got them set so that I can't steal them).

Also--95 degrees for the last ten days, huh? We may be on day one of our first week without rain or snow according to the forecast. Highs around 70. It may finally be spring. Although there are some flooding concerns, I figure we'll enjoy what we've got--at least it's not fire.

Love you guys--

Annie said...

Looks like fun! You can't beat slip n' slides and kiddie pools! They scream SUMMER to me. looks like you guys have been having a wonderful summer already, keep it up!