Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day...

We have had one busy day...

Pre-School was super busy today. The boys are making "About Me" books and have lots of coloring and art projects to put in them.

We enjoyed an afternoon at the park with friends...
and even got a little sunburned.

EIGHTY degrees my friends! =)



Photobucket

My boys in their matching green. Cheesy - I know, but, I am doing it while I can. Zenock was so excited that Kamden had his "same" shirt on.


We seriously don't own green clothes...

Photobucket

(Don't ask me what Zenock is doing or the face he is pulling... I was happy to get one happy normal smile or have him be in a picture at ALL.) :)

See that green bench in the background...

I'm pretty excited about it.

It just happens to be my first thrift store purchase... umm... ever.

I'm usually completely against it... Just can't get over the whole "germs" thing.
(I have major OCD when it comes to germs... in my house.)

BUT, I did it and made myself buy it.

I totally bargained and got a deal too. Score!

I'm excited to give it a fresh new coat of paint this week...


Photobucket

Don't you love his chunky fat legs...

Now, it's time for some GREEN breakfast/dinner and then headed to a baby shower.

Hope you are having a fun day.

4 comments:

Tatiana said...

Carin, please plan on thrifting with me when you come next! I will teach you the in and outs. It's super cute! So are the boys. Ask JC if he saw a leprechaun today. :)

The Trees said...

Totally understand the germ phobia. I've only recently learned to thift in the last few years but still I get unnerved thinking of the previous owners. I like vintage but its hard for me to find the charm of furniture and things having a history.
But if it can but throughly washed or sanitized I'd take something I love.
Darling boys. Cute bench. Can't wait to see what you do with it. And I can't believe I forgot St Patricks day. Bummer.

Annie said...

Love those chunky legs and matching shirts! Your boys are sure cuties! And good find with the bench. I really don't ever go to thrift stores because I don't have the "eye" for things. I can't envision stuff looking all nice, so good job with your find!

Jacque Hadlock said...

Adorable pictures of your boys! Love, love his chunky little legs!