Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's 2011

We had a simple fun little Valentine's Day.

Photobucket



We spent the morning with friends chatting, playing, and eating lots of yummy salads and treats.

We then delivered some treats to my Visiting Teachers and Zenock's teachers.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally cheesy I know. BUT, that's what it is all about. :)

We spent the afternoon running errands...
(they seem to never end.)

When JC got home he took Zenock on a quick trip to the store while I blew up a hundred balloons and laid out a few treats for the boys.

Zenock was so excited for the balloons, his new candy land game, and new movie.

Photobucket

Kamden got this cute little monkey and book. The book is a new favorite. We have already read/sang it a hundred times. It is a little love song/book.

I love Sandra Boynton - the author. Her books are always our favorite.

Photobucket

My boys surprised me with yellow roses... and a treat. My favorite. :)



Photobucket

After dinner we spent the evening playing candy land and enjoying the night.

---

Last week, we sent some personalized Valentine's to our Grandma's and Grandpa's...
Thought we would share a few.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you had a happy day.

Love,
Us.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Cute Carin your always doing fun and creative things :)

Love our blog!

Shennie said...

Cute kids, cute gifts and a fun time.

We love Sandra Boynton books too.

Shaun - Jillian said...

Carin: I used to work with your cute mom at Marketstar and she introduced me to your blog. I check it from time to time and still would love to if you don't mind. My email is jbeardall@lifetime.com. We are private too so if you want an invite, let me know!

Ryan Reeder said...

Anyone besides me think of Calvin when they see pictures of Zenock with combed hair?

Picture

Day

for

Calvin

Jamie said...

Carin- I love reading your blog and catching up on everything. Send us an invite if you go private-
tjsnarr@hotmail.com

Jamie