Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two Months.

Schools are closed for the day and they just closed the post (JC's work) and sent everyone home.
The weatherman says we are supposed to have "winter weather" today... BUT, we haven't seen any sign yet. It hasn't even started to rain.

Seriously...

---

Kamden had his two month check up this morning. The office called me yesterday to tell me they were canceling all appointments today, because of the weather?? My doctor wouldn't be coming in. I begged them to let us come in and see a different dr. They finally decided that they would see what happened in the morning rather than predict and close the whole office. So we went in bright and early - first thing this morning.

Photobucket


My little chunk's stats are as follows:

Length: 23 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 40 cm (50th percentile)
Weight: 13.5 (90th percentile!)

And you thought I was kidding about the chunk... Yesterday, Kamden wore a shirt size 6-12 months!


Those who knew Zenock at two months would never think he and Kamden were brothers.
We really don't think they look alike... but, with babies that can always change.

Kamden let out the saddest cry when they gave him his shots. I hate that part. I made Zenock hold my hand. He was so cute and protective about his brother being hurt.



Photobucket

Love this little boy. :)

1 comment:

The Noble Steeds said...

I have to say, Kamden looks a LOT like JC! Hair and all!