Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kamden...

My baby turned a month old on Tuesday...

It goes way too fast.

Thought I would share a few of my favorite newborn pictures of Kamden.
These were taken at a week old.
(Tuesday the 5th of October.)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love how they turned out.

But, seriously I think any picture of a baby is precious. :)


SO... now my problem is figuring out which one/one's to print...
recommendations???


**My Mom made the blue/white blanket for Kamden. It is awesome. I love it. I love her. She has talent. :)
She has certainly spoiled this baby with blankets... I think this was number 6 or 7... not to mention the one's we still use that she made for Zenock! THANKS MOM!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Um hello. I think you have 2 of the cutest little boys! If I were you I would print all the pictures. They are all adorable :)

The Trees said...

He is so adorable. I love the feet and the last 2 are my favorites. Actually that third one is so sweet too. Love them all.
And I adore that blanket.

Tatiana said...

So precious! I like 3 and 5. How are you feeling?

Annie said...

what a cutie!! those little toes are precious!

Jacque Hadlock said...

I love those pictures but then I am like you... I love precious little baby pictures! I LOVE babies! I am glad you are enjoying him. I think I have sat down and really enjoyed this last one of mine a little more cause I am realizing how fast it goes by and I don't want to be so preoccupied with everything else and miss him growing. Zenock is adorable too with his little pumpkin. I love kids... they make life so much funner!