Thursday, July 1, 2010

super tower!

Oh the imagination of a three year old. :)

While my Mom was visiting she made the comment that she hadn't seen a little boy quite as dramatic and imaginative as Zenock or one with such a dramatic sense of humor.

We could not agree more and were so glad we aren't the only one's who think so.
(Although, we wonder where he got this... I KNOW and it was confirmed that I was a calm, sweet child... not so dramatic. No confirmation has been made on JC's part. :)

We hear things daily like:

"Dad! I need you to come home now... It makes me so SAD (fake crying and all)."
"I am so, SO MAD!" (Said, as he shouts, folds his arm, pouts his lips, and marches off.)
"I don't want to flush my poop, Mom. I Loovvve my poop!" (SO gross, I know.)
"Do you want to make me cry!"

Currently, he just finished telling me all about how he had to go fight off the hippos, alligators, sharks, the big bad wolf, and snakes with his sword (aka a medicine dropper) way off in the Rain Forest (aka his bedroom).

These kind of stories go on all day.
Sometimes it gets pretty entertaining to get involved into his little world of imagination.
I wish I could see his thought process and little brain working to come up with these stories.

The other day as JC and I were in the other room working on something, he came running in yelling at us to, "Come Quick! Come Quick! I gotta show you something!"


.... Waa Laa ...


Photobucket

He let us know it was a SUPER TOWER. :)

(For some reason my pantry looks completely out of order and unorganized from this angle. I assure you that it's not. For some that may not matter, but I am not that kind of person... so it is totally bugging me in the picture. Please pay no attention. :)

The next day, I took the lock off of his bedroom door and switched it with the pantry. He doesn't need privacy at three years of age and the pantry needs to be locked from here on out...

---

When Zenock was blessed, his Dad blessed him with a sense of humor. He sure has one... and much, much more! JC and I have been laughing about that lately and I've sarcastically asked him to leave that part out of our next little one's blessing.

I think Zenock caught part of our conversation and whether we like it or not, I'm sure this little guy will have a sense of humor if his prayers are answered.

No Really...
The other night, his prayer went like this:

"Please bless my brother to be funny..."

JC and I about died laughing. Too darn hilarious.

Sure glad we were blessed with a little boy with an imagination and a sense of humor!

Love him. :)

No comments: