Monday, April 19, 2010

Number SIX...

JC and I celebrate our happy number six years on Friday. :)

Hard to believe it's been that long. It's gone by way too fast.

A friend watched Zenock while we went to dinner at Outback and a movie (Date Night). We never go on dates with out our little Zenock, so it was a fun evening to spend together!

Thanks so much for a great six years... Wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else, but you!

Love ya.

---


We had a fun weekend and spent our second Saturday in a row working in our yard. Putting in landscape barriers and re-mulching. We love our 80 degree weather... It's perfect for being outside. I can't spend enough time out there lately. Next Saturday is for planting flowers! :)

There is something so satisfying about working in your yard. I love the feel of a hard days work when you get done. I am proud to say we have the greenest lawn on the block... (as well as the best mowed, and no weeds!) All thanks to my awesome husband who I think has a small obsession with making it look good. (No complaints here.)

We finished off our hard long days work with ice cream... our favorite treat.

I am getting so excited to head back to DC to visit and reunite with all our Texarkana friends this Summer (while JC attends class) and to hit up our favorite ice cream/frozen custard/italian ice shop RITA'S!!! It tops the list of all time best Summer treats. I'm saving my money so that I can get one daily. :)

There are so many good places to eat in DC, I get excited just thinking about not having to cook and eating at all of them... I think I hear Uncle Julio's (the best mexican restaurant of all time!) calling my name!

OH! The cravings... Can't wait!

2 comments:

The Adamsons said...

Carin we move to DC in like a week!! Can we please hang out + possibly go to Uncle Julio's together?? When do y'all go?

Annie said...

HAPPY #6!!