Friday, April 30, 2010

A little blue :)

BLUE is definitely not how were "feeling" lately. In fact... quite the opposite.
Pretty Darn Excited would be more like it.

BLUE just happens to be on our minds.

You see BLUE is the true color of our cute little boy.


Our SECOND little BOY! :)



Photobucket


It pays to be the last patient of the day and to have a doctor that you love. After having my normal appointment/check-up yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to see a picture of the baby.
(Who would say no!?)

The ultra sound technician just happened to still be there and I jumped at the chance... secretly hoping I might get to find out.

I'm not a surprise kind of girl. I can keep a secret like you wouldn't believe, but when it comes to presents/surprises... No thanks. :)

Well, the first picture that popped up on the screen, the technician asked me if I wanted to know the gender... I looked at the picture and said, "OF COURSE, but I think I already know what it is."

I think JC and I were both surprised enough to find out it was a BOY!
We honestly had no idea either way.

We are pretty darn excited to have another little boy running around the house, a brother for Zenock, and not to mention how much we'll be able to SAVE. :)
(We went to dinner last night to celebrate!)

We have had so much fun with Zenock and are so excited to see the personality of this little guy and have all of our fun DOUBLED. :)

Photobucket

Now if only we could think up a name for this little one...

11 comments:

Cass said...

HOW EXCITING!! We'll have to give each other advice with two little monsters running around the house. Are you sure you're pregnant, I don't see an ounce of a belly. Love ya!

The Adamsons said...

YAY! I'm so happy for you two and can't wait to see you this summer!

Heather said...

That's so fun! They'll probably be the best of friends. . . and by the way - you so don't even look pregnant. I guess you're just one of those lucky girls. ;)

Brock and Somer Holt said...

Carin, I saw your cute mom at Grandma's this week and she told me you were expecting!!! I couldn't be happier for you. And a boy! - those 2 will have so much fun together. We are so excited for you. Love, Somer

Bourgeous said...

Oh, I am so happy for you all! You need to eat more chocolate and some ice cream, you are looking far to good to already be 16 weeks along.

Shawn and Krystal said...

SO FUN! Congrats!I can't believe you got to find out so soon... and you look so pretty with that teeny tiny baby bump!

The Noble Steeds said...

Yay! Zen is going to be such a good big brother! I'm so happy for you guys!

The Cook Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are a great mom and you will LOVE having a playmate for Zenock!

Brooke Low said...

You have the pregnancy glow! Congratulations on the blue news! I really do love having two boys. We hope to go back to Utah when we are done here, but that is just hoping.

Kristin Bishop said...

Congrats! I want 2 boys first too!!! They will be such great friends forever. You look adorable. And way way to small. Eat a cheeseburger:)

Baird Family said...

Yeah for boys! I hope our next one is another boy too. Are you sure you're 16 weeks? Are you sure you're even pregnant? You look beautiful!