Friday, April 9, 2010

The Ducks...

The other night for our FHE activity, we walked down to feed the ducks.
(Are you excited that this is my 3rd post in the last week?! I'm slowly making my way back from the dead of blogging. Sometimes the thought of transfering pictures from my camera to the computer is non too inviting. But, I love looking back through old posts at the fun and sometimes day to day boring things we have done. I reminded myself that someone has to do it to be able to look back through... and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who is going to do it at my house. :)
Back to the ducks...
These ducks get well fed during the week, that is if Zenock has any say. We visit them at least three times a week, if not more. I've been trying to bribe Zenock with other fun activities, but a duck visit always tops the list on our after nap activities.
I'll be honest when I say these ducks scare me... at least feeding them. They are way too friendly and will seriously attack you if you don't throw the bread fast enough. Zenock likes to push their buttons and has almost lost his finger doing so. He's starting to learn quickly to just throw the whole piece of bread if they come after him.

Photobucket

Zenock getting ready to run from the ducks with a handful of bread...

Photobucket


Watching the ducks swim...


Photobucket

See ya later ducks...

Photobucket

This is my favorite part of feeding the ducks... when Zenock says,

"The Ducks are going to take a nap, we need to go home."

Pretty sure we will see them a lot in the next few months.

So excited...

1 comment:

The Noble Steeds said...

I love looking in at your day to day activities too! I love seeing how big Zen is getting. Such a sweet little man. Of course I like checking in on you and JC too! ;)