Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Breaking our Silence...

I guess it's time to say something...
_

_

_


We've been keeping a secret....
_

_

_

Photobucket

A pretty BIG secret, if you know what I mean. :)


Photobucket

-

Got it figured out yet???

-

Photobucket

That's right... We are expecting Baby number two. :)

We couldn't be more excited!

Zenock is super excited and according to him we are having a _____ and it's name is _____.
We'll leave it at that and see if he is right in a month.

---

I am a little over 14 weeks and my due date is October 12, (my favorite time of year!)

It is a lot easier to keep a secret when you live far away and no one is here to notice my growing belly. :)

I have felt great... no sickness. Only the desire to NOT eat in the beginning. Especially chocolate, (weird, I know.) There were probably 10 more bags of cadbury eggs on the shelf at Target this year than normal. I bought one bag, ate two pieces and wanted to be sick. It's been nice not to gain 5 pounds of chocolate during the Valentine/Easter season this year. (Although, I can't say I haven't gained 5 pounds... just not chocolate pounds. :)

Glad to be done with the beginning laziness, not wanting to eat, and to have my energy back.
I now crave Jamba Juice and Cafe Rio... Constantly!
I'm considering opening my own franchises.


---


Everything seems to be going great, which is a relief. It's been a long time coming... for those who aren't family and might not know over the last two years I've had three miscarriages. It's been hard and I've honestly felt every emotion in the book towards what happened. I'm a very private person and hate having to express feelings over something so personal.

BUT, one thing I would like to mention is how well my Heavenly Father knows me, what I am going through, and what I can and can't handle. He has certainly blessed us at the perfect time with this special little one.

---

I have an amazing Dr. who has worked with us so well. She is so understanding and patient with me and all my crazy questions. It has been nice to have a Dr seem as concerned and caring about my situation. We have already been to see her at least six times, I've had three ultrasounds (per drs. request, not me just being crazy), my blood drawn multiple times, and been taking a prescription that costs a whopping 150 a month (with insurance.)

Even though in the back of my mind I still worry and question everything, she is so good to assure me that everything is going well! :)

We are so excited and can't wait for October!
(So much to do...)


Photobucket

Pretty much how we feel lately. :)

27 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am sorry about all that you have had to go through! You are so strong. Good luck with the next few months. From what I see and read on your blog you are an amazing mother!

Cass said...

that is so stinkin' exciting!! Congrats!!! I'm so glad you are feeling better and moving right along. I think about you often. I love that you've been blogging lately.

Horner Family said...

Congrats Carin! So excited for you guys!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Carin! That is very exciting news.

Erin said...

Yahoo! Congrats Carin!!! I am SO happy for you guys!!

Cute post :)

Trav kris and conley said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting! We're so happy for you!

Heather said...

I'm so excited for you!! Yippy!! I wish you didn't live so far away. We just found out we are moving to Phoenix,AZ in Aug so Craig can get his MBA at Thunderbird School of International Business. It's a one year program so who knows where we will be after that. My sister Becky just found out she will be moving to Kadena, Japan. Crazy, Huh! Congratulations on your fun news. I hope everything goes well for you. I love reading your blog.

Maria said...

Oh, Carin we are so happy for you guys. Zenock is going to be the best big brother EVER! I hope it is a __________ and its name is ______ just like he says. :)
So glad to hear things are going good and you are feeling good. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Kami said...

Congrats guys! I have been wondering when I could spread the word. :) We are very excited for you all and are so happy for you. Glad things are going well! We love you and miss you ALOT!

Jill Denham said...

congrats we are excited for you!

Brian and Callie said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting!

The Traylor's said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

yay! Congrats. You deserve it!!! Zenock will be a wonderful helper:)

Matt and Jenni said...

Hooray! Congrats you guys, that's so exciting! I must say, this is just about the cutest way I have ever seen to announce such news....with pictures of Zenock looking at the picture, being confused. It's adorable!! Sorry you had such a hard time. There are few things that are harder to deal with. We went three years with NOTHING happening, but we are due with #1 on October 4th, and way excited!! Give JC a hug from me! :)

Ryan Reeder said...

Congratulations, Carin, JC, and Zenock! I hope things go great for you!

(And I'm family, and I didn't know. I'm sorry).

Emily Reeder said...

WOOHOO!!!! I LOVE THIS[:

The Johnsons said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! :)

Tatiana said...

YEAH! So excited for you! You little secret keeper!

Shawn and Krystal said...

I've been waiting for the official announcement! CONGRATS! We couldn't be more happy for you!

I'm craving Jamba Juice too...I even dream about it at night. And I don't think we have a Jamba Juice near by, which makes me want it more!

Can't wait to read updates on the pregnancy! Congrats again and sending love your way for enduring the emotional journey to get where you are today.

Amy W said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thejess's said...

yay congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!! love you guys!!

Erin said...

Wow, congrats guys! That is so exciting! Those pics of Zenock are so cute!

The Trees said...

Hooray for you and your little family. That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having!

Brooke Low said...

Congratulations! I am excited to find out what you are having. I am so sorry for all you have been through. I too crave jamba juice and cafe rio. Can't wait for my trip to Utah this summer. Are you going home at all this summer?

Kristen Munns said...

I am so excited for you! I know you will be happy with a healthy baby, but secretly I'm hoping it will be a girl!

Allyson said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! You are such a great mom--what a lucky little one!:)

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! BTW - I would LOVE to go to Ritas with you when you come if you're gonna be in the area. 443-710-1276