Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Look...

Pretty sure I am just plain sick of looking at my blog and seeing the same thing everyday.
as I'm sure you were too.

So that means a new post.

But in all honesty... I have nothing new to mention.

So here's to randomness...

I LOVE reading CJane... She is like my morning newspaper. I am always amazed with how she can come up with daily (sometimes more than daily) stories and creative, humorous, and inspirational things to say.

We are SO sick of Winter and ready for Spring.

I'm on my third cold for this winter.

It snowed yesterday and I am so sick of opening my blinds to dreary dark weather. Today I just shut them again. It wasn't worth it. I can't wait to open the blinds and let the sun SHINE on in. (And actually have it WARM outside.)

I could have sworn I moved to the South to get away from SNOW.

Everyone in our Ward tells us this is an "unusual" winter. It's normally 60 degrees all February long.

We haven't seen above 40!!!

I don't leave the house in cold weather (unless I absolutely have to.) We have become somewhat of hermits for the last month.

I think the end might be in sight though....

The weatherman predicts SEVENTY for the weekend!

Hallelujah!

In preparation... I decorated for Spring. :)

...

WE made it through February glued to the tv. Watching our favorite Olympians and every Olympic sport we could watch. We stayed up WAY too late watching medal ceremonies and cheering our team USA on.

Even Zenock got in on the action and would yell at the tv with us...

"Go, Go, GO, GOOO!!!"

Now we are going through Olympic withdrawls and end up in bed around 9:30.

We honestly need some sort of hobby. :)

...

7 comments:

The Trees said...

I want spring too! Love the new look :)

The Noble Steeds said...

I'm with ya. I am SO ready for spring. And I'm loving the new look. Very cute.

Shawn and Krystal said...

My blog totally needs a new look too...thanks for the inspiration!...your blog always looks so good! Why don't you send some of that 70 degree goodness our way, will ya?!

Bourgeous said...

Bring on the good weather!

Logan and Ryan said...

I love the new look of your blog. Do you remember when you lived in Utah and it didn't get above 50 degrees for over 4 months? I'm jealous of the prediction for 70 degrees. Enjoy the sun while we are still looking at snow.

The Reeder's said...

Yes, I totally agree too. Watching it snow this afternoon, big heavy flakes that covered the lawn after the last of the snow had just melted off of it yesterday was sooooo depressing!!! I can't wait to come visit in very hot weather!!! Love ya, Mom. PS, I was hoping for pictures of your Spring decorating to cheer me up!!

Annie said...

I, too, am going through Olympic withdrawals. And the Olympics have been over with for over a week now. sad. Enjoy your 70 degree weather for all of us here in Utah!!