Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bubbles

Yesterday while cleaning our tub, I poured bleach in it and turned on the jets to clean them out. Zenock aka my cleaning sidekick/buddy was right there watching and was in awe/amazement at all the bubbles it created.

He wanted to jump right on in and I literally had to use force to stop him.

So last night we headed to Target for some Bubble Bath to use in the tub. :)

(Why in the world have I never thought of this simple fun activity!!! We used to do it all the time when we were little.)

As we were leaving Target Zenock fell asleep before exiting the parking lot... result of no nap yesterday.

This morning when he got up, he didn't forget about his bubbles we bought and his first words were...

"I KNOW! How about a Bubble Bath!"

So Bubble Bath we did. :)

Photobucket



We also had a five minute conversation with a random stranger in Target last night about his new Mickey Mouse underwear.

I love that he has no inhibitions!

***

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

(You'll find us watching Darby O'Gill tonight... our annual family tradition.:)

4 comments:

kelly said...

I love that he has Mickey Mouse underwear! So cute.

Malia and I will be watching Darby as well. Even though I watched it last week. Hooray for King Brian! =)

Tatiana said...

Holy cow! Potty trained!? He's getting so big! Fun bubble bath! Evva and I have been sick, so we've been taking hot showers lately, and she LOVES that! It's so funny to watch her try to dodge the down fall of water. Oh. I want your mom's potato salad recipe. Also, I'll get our stuff set up soon...like I said, I've been sick! I hate it!

Tatiana said...

Holy cow! Potty trained!? He's getting so big! Fun bubble bath! Evva and I have been sick, so we've been taking hot showers lately, and she LOVES that! It's so funny to watch her try to dodge the down fall of water. Oh. I want your mom's potato salad recipe. Also, I'll get our stuff set up soon...like I said, I've been sick! I hate it!

The Traylor's said...

Lucas LOVES bubble baths too. We also use a lot of those crayola color tablets. Lucas used to hate having his hair washed so I've had to come up with creative ways to make bathtime fun.