Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween bag...

I have some really cute crafty friends. They are always coming up with cute new ideas or fun things to do. I love being crafty too... when I get the chance. :) Since there are already so many fun ideas out there, I love that I don't have to come up with my own... very often. :)

A friend that I grew up with started a cute craft blog... (you can check it out here). She had this Trick or Treat bag posted. It looked easy so I gave it a shot. It was REALLY easy to make/copy. Everything purchased at Hobby Lobby for under 5 bucks and I put it all together in about 1/2 hour. Got to love heat n' bond tape. :)

I had looked all over for a trick or treat bag for Zenock. I wanted one to last and didn't want to have to keep buying them year after year. Of course I am going to have to make some alterations to this one... Not sure my husband will allow my two year old son to carry around a bag with ribbon all over it, but just to give you an idea of things you could do....



AND... like I said... I have lots of cute crafty friends. Some of my other friends just started a fun new website called The Mother Huddle
{ http://www.themotherhuddle.com/ }

They have lots of cute fun crafts, recipes, inspiration, and ideas. They are also doing lots of giveaways... Need I say more! :)

7 comments:

Destri said...

Thanks Carin! And that bag is adorable, we may have to link up to her!

Swa said...

SO CUTE! I love craft blogs, now my "list of things I wanna make" is going to get even longer. I can't wait!

Findley Family said...

Super cute! I want to make one for Link now!

Destri said...

Yaaaaayyyy!!!!!!! Carin!!!! you won the photoshoot from my profile page!!!! I was so excited when I counted it down to you!!!! I will shoot you an email!

Baird Family said...

SOOOO cute! I can't wait to check out their other cute ideas!

Annie said...

how fun! and thanks for the websites. i am determined to become a domestic goddess one day!

Jacque Hadlock said...

Carin,
Can I just say I love your blog! I don't know how you do it (maybe I need to start making lists) but you are always doing fun crafts, taking care of a busy little boy, your blog is updated, cooking, and from what I can tell your house is always clean. I'm jealous... I want to be more organized. And I do love that little Halloween bag. I bet I could make a cute church one too. I wish I could come visit and see your house... it looks adorable! I love too how you always write the cute things Zenock does... I need to do better at that! Anyway I hope you are doing great! And thanks for the fun web sites!