Friday, September 18, 2009

I know. I know.

It's about time I update this little blog of mine. Moving sure takes a LOT out of you.
BUT, before I begin with the moving adventures... Just a few last pictures and moments of life in Virginia.


Zenock was such a great helper with the baby I watched for half of the Summer. He entertained her so well. When she wasn't around he entertained his stuffed animals as well. Too Cute. I'm thinking it's high time for another baby to come around.



Zenock loved watching ball games with Dad all Summer... especially if there was popcorn involved. (JC's bribe to make Zenock sit by him.)

I quit taking pictures for awhile... tears were all I got. August was the month for "no pictures."

Oh Virginia... You will always hold a special place in our hearts. We have fond memories and good times. Maybe even one day we will head back your way. But for now... we only miss you a "little bit."

No comments: