Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love this...

I have been a huge Jon Schmidt fan for a long time. He performed at the first EFY I went to and I have been hooked ever since. I've gone to a number of his concerts and have forced family to go as well. (My family willingly went after the first time.) He is so much fun to watch and it is so relaxing to hear him play. I highly recommend attending one of his concerts if you get the chance.
He makes it look so easy.

I hated piano lessons when I was younger and couldn't wait until eighth grade when I was allowed to quit. Now, I am SO thankful that I WAS forced to go every week and practice and now I can't wait until the day that I have my own piano to play (for fun) ... Maybe one day I can be as good as him, I'd even settle for being able to play his songs. For now I'll just let Jon play. :) He is awesome!


My cousin had this arrangement on her blog and I loved it. I had to share...

3 comments:

Heather said...

wow . .I loved that. I think I may add it to my blog playlist! Thanks for sharing Carin - by the way, I think you're awesome! :)

Heather said...

crap . .it's only on youtube. I guess I'll have to wait to add it to my playlist. . .but I'll be waiting. I LOVE this arrangement and so does Brookie. She just keeps wanting me to play it over and over again. She's dancing alone with her eyes closed right now . .just listoning. Thanks Carin.

Erin said...

LOVE THIS! Thanks for sharing!! Does he have a cd?