Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{Family}

We finally got family pictures! Yeah! After searching for a "decent" (literally...) photographer for over five months, I finally found out that my primary president in my ward does photography on the side. She did such a great job and I just love her. I love how the pictures turned out.

(All of the so called "Family photographers" I researched out also do some very exotic pictures as well and post them on their webpages... Can they really claim to be "Family" oriented?)

There are a gazillion more and Zenock's expressions are priceless in all of them. Zenock did awesome through out the entire process. He was perfect. We even found some fun caterpillar's to play with and got some way cute pictures. I would love to post more, but "blogger" keeps telling me I have an error. I'll try again tomorrow. :)

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Very Cute!!! I love the ones with you and Zenock!!! There is nothing like a mom and son relationship!

Kari said...

I love the pictures and all of your posts. Sorry I don't make comments very often but I do love being able to keep up on your life.

The Noble Steeds said...

SO cute! When did Zen get so big?

Heather said...

They turned out great. I really need to get a family picture taken soon too. Is Zenock's hair curly?

Cass said...

Look at your cute family, the pictures turned out darling. I wish you lived in Utah so we could hang out. I love that we're still in touch though, love ya!

Chase and Ashley Winegar said...

They turned out so cute! Love them!