Monday, May 18, 2009

{Family... part 2}

I'm a huge fan of random pictures and capturing every day life... The in between. They have so much more meaning. Here are a few more of our "random" family pictures.
We set Zenock down to take a picture and he looked over and noticed this little caterpillar... Good thing we had gotten a few good one's before, because picture time was all over from here. Our photographer kept snapping and these ended up being some of my favorite! We followed this caterpillar and his friends around and played with them for about 20 minutes. Zenock was in heaven... He loves bugs, sticks, dirt, being outside... Typical boy, right?!


This is Zenock's face when he first noticed, "The Bug." I love his facial expressions. They always make me laugh.









8 comments:

Bourgeous said...

Such great shots! I love the "tell a story" photos. You sure do have such a cute family.

Cass said...

those pics are priceless. so dang cute!

Tatiana said...

Love the pictures! Little Z is so cute with the caterpillar! I need to call you, sorry I just sent the text and didn't tell you why. Tiff was in DC last week, so I was seeing how close you were and in which direction. Anyhow, hope all is well. I miss you!
Tati

Linda said...

Love all your fam photos. Your primary pres did an awesome job! Cute family!

The Traylor's said...

Love them! Some of my favorites are of Lucas and a caterpilla when he was about 9 months old. I LOVE having a little boy!

Logan and Ryan said...

What great new pictures. I love the picture that you have at the top of your blog.

Annie said...

Oh those pics are classic! I love his face, it shows exactly how excited he is to see a bug!! I agree, everyday photos are so fun -keep 'em coming!

The Hutchinsons said...

Such cute family pictures!!! Love them. Zenock really is hillarious with his facial expressions. What a little Ham. We sure had fun hanging out with you guys this week. Hopefully we will be back a couple more times before you move.