Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today was...

93 degrees...
yeah... you read right... It's only April! :)

We enjoyed spending the day together, LOTS of sun, swings, and slides.
We are now even enjoying being a little sunburned.

We also enjoyed one of these.... a Rita's Gelati... One of the BEST things ever created.
In fact their motto is: ICE, CUSTARD, HAPPINESS.
Layered Italian Ice and vanilla frozen custard... Today I chose Mango and Strawberry Italian Ice to go with my custard. Mmmm... I could eat it all day.
Sorry my Utah friends... Rita's doesn't exist out West.

If I were you, I would consider opening a franchise. :)
And to top it off.... The JAZZ are on....




Pretty close to a Perfect Day...

9 comments:

Erin said...

JEALOUS of your nice weather...it RAINED here today :(

Pass some of that nice weather this way...will ya?!

ps. GO JAZZ!

mbarker said...

Go Jazz! How come they always lose when I go watch? I guess I shouldn't buy tickets anymore because Thursdays game was awesome!!!

The Cook Family said...

Amen Sista! Ritas IS the reason to live on the east coast!

Michael . Heidi . Mason said...

so is it in the south too? you might have to bring one when you come! :)

Davis, Linda, and Gavin said...

No way, we just went to Rita's on sat. I love how they have real fruit chunks in their italian ice.

Annie said...

Oh how I would love a good sunburn right now!! And some of that frozen custard, yummy-thing!

Logan and Ryan said...

I'm super jealous of the nice weather. Congrats on the 5 year anniversary. It seems like it was just yesterday when you were sitting up front at Focus talking about your wedding plans!

The Traylor's said...

I think it's called Blurb or Booksmart or they're the same. Ha, I don't really know. All I know is that the link on my desktop says booksmart. I didn't like it at first either and gave up, but then I saw my friends finished product and had her give me a quick demo, and fell in love. I did 100 pages the first day, then it took me a month to finish. Now I just have the cover to do and I will be ordering it and posting pictures on my blog. It's reasonable in my opinion, $70 for 450 page hard bound book!

Bourgeous said...

Lucky! We are wearing long sleeves still.