Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Seriously...

I admit it... I am a Bachelor/Bachelorette junkie. I have been since college... (I blame my roommates.) I have even had the opportunity to talk to one of the bachelors personally and numerous times on the phone. :) Seriously... No I wasn't stalking him... The company I worked for did some work for him. Nice guy. I think the whole office was obsessed with him for at least a minute.
I apologize to my sweet husband who has suffered through my predictions and obsessions every season. This season has definitely been one of my favorites so far.... until last night.
What the heck was Jason thinking dumping Jillian!?!? I mean come on... She definitely has it all together. What is with the whole, "I need to marry someone who is more than my Best Friend." I agree with that to some point, but we all know you end up with your best friend in the end. I would rather be married to my Best Friend when I am Ninety years old than have married the hot, air-headed guy. It's not that I don't like the other two girls, I just don't think they are right for him. In fact, this is the first season that I actually DO like all three girls. (I do think that Molly needs to learn how to run a comb through her hair, but I do like her.) I just think Jillian was a better fit. (AND, I so want her wardrobe.) Oh Well... I'm excited to see what happens when DeAnna comes back.
***
I promise to post a REAL post with pictures later today. :)

7 comments:

Matt and Jenni said...

Oh my HECK....I couldn't agree with you more! Jillian was totally my fave, and I was floored when he sent her home...I think Molly will be a grumpy, nagging wife if he marries her! And I want Jillian's wardrobe too...and her hair. It's so pretty!!

Annie said...

Okay, THANK YOU! I have TOTALLY gotten into the Bachelor this season and LOVED Jillian! I totally thought he was going to marry her - why not, she is awesome! I was so mad when he sent her home! Russ came home from work right at the end of the show and was like "Uh, are you okay?" I told him that I was most definitely NOT okay because they Bachelor is an idiot!
Gotta love these shows!!

The Noble Steeds said...

Hahaha! I was so sure Jillian would be the one in the end. I do like Melissa but Jill was perfect. I totally thought he was going to change his mind. Totally shocked!

Baird Family said...

I with you! I also like all three girls, but was SHOCKED last night when he dumped Jillian. She's been my fave since the first episode. I really thought Molly was going home. I like Melissa but something about her screams, "I'm going to dump you as soon as I get my fame!"
Glad I'm not the only one with this silly obsession over the Bachelor. Which one did you get to meet?

Shawn and Krystal said...

If we had cable, I am sure I would be addicted too.

Bourgeous said...

I am so embarrassed that I love reality shows so much! I honestly thought the Jillian was the girl for him - I wish that we could run to Grandma's and watch it together. Bill won't watch and doesn't get the drama when I try and relive it with him. So, what do you think is going to happen when Deanna comes back?

The Hutchinsons said...

AMEN SISTER!!!
I have been in the closet about my watching the bachelor this season. I have only seen it two other times but my friend Jamie invited me over for hte first show and then I was in Utah and watched it and since I have been back I have had to watch int on line the day after. But I was sooooo sad he dumped Jillian. I just lover her. I am so scared he is going to pick Melissa and I just don't like her she is not that cute and Molly is just a little too much for me . Oh well it is his life.