Thursday, February 19, 2009

My silly little boy...

I'm playing a little catch-up on my blogging lately....
Zenock is at the funnest stage and I know I've said it a hundred times, but I would LOVE to freeze time right now. Especially knowing that some "not so fun" times are ahead... the independent stage, terrible two's, potty training, etc.
Right now, I am just loving and enjoying every minute of this time with Zenock. He makes me laugh daily and is such a sweet little boy.


Lunch time is always fun at our house... ANY meal time is always fun with Zenock around. This kid loves to eat... and he will eat just about anything I put in front of him. I am so lucky that he isn't picky.


He also loves to play in the fridge. If he hears me in the kitchen he knows it is just a matter of time until the fridge opens. He waits for it to happen and comes tearing through the house to help me re-organize the fridge. (This also happens whenever the pantry gets opened as well.) He will tell me what he wants or he will just pick it up and try to eat it. I think he has finally figured out that the butter doesn't taste very good.





He still loves his "show time" and loves to cuddle. When his show starts, he yells, "Sshhhooowww!" and then gets very excited. If he isn't cuddling with us he always has a stuffed animal right by his side. (Yes, he is the one who cuddles us... notice his arm wrapped around Mickey. He does this with us anytime we lay down by him. I LOVE it!)

Zenock also loves to play in the bottom drawer of the oven... I have no idea why, but he always has. He loves to sit in the drawer with his toys and just play. The other day JC and I were talking to Zenock and told him that we needed to get ready to go "Night, Night." Zenock took off running and we heard him open the drawer... When we walked over to see what he was doing he was laying in the drawer and looked up at us and said, "Night, Night." Seriously! Where do they come up with this stuff. It was so funny.

He is always doing funny things to make us laugh. We can't help but just love this little boy to pieces.

1 comment:

Davis, Linda, and Gavin said...

what cute pictures. How funny that he loves your oven's drawer! that cracks me up!